Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Blog Post 10

Whistle-Blowers

I found that Whistle-Blowers really caught my attention because of how much they change the news and how they work. I found it very interesting that there are whistle-blowers who are located in parts of the world that get information from the USA and they stay in different countries so that they can’t be thrown in jail for their actions. There are many whistle-blowers around the world and they all do the same thing and that's spreading information to the public or media before a figure can even have the time to speak about it. This could mean that they are leaking information to the public and the public will become upset about what is happening its happing and want responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post 11

 Final Blog Post I think that my relationship with technology is fairly healthy because I can balance it out. Many people are always on thei...